Friday 1 January 2016

First picture of the day for 2016

I have decided that on or about the 1st of the month I will document what is interesting in the garden. My image of the day is posted on a website called BlipFoto.

BlipFoto is in danger of closing down and we are trying to keep it running with crowd funding. £180,000 needs to be raised by the end of February. The reason for the word blip being in the centre of this collage is that there is a challenge for every blipper (as people who post on the BlipFoto website are known) to include the word Blip in their image today and to do as much as possible to draw people's attention to the plight of BlipFoto.

Flower Friday is one of the challenges on BlipFoto which is why my post is flower themed today. I could actually document the flowers in my garden on the 1st Friday of every month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated by Paula Davies before it is published.